Volunteers who care for foster dogs play an important role for Doberman Rescue Minnesota. Fostering is a great way to help dogs in need. Doberman Rescue Minnesota relies on donations to support dogs in foster care. These dogs that may otherwise be euthanized now have a chance at finding permanent,
We are always looking for responsible, loving homes that can take in a dog for a period of time. These dogs need tender loving care while you help them prepare for a forever home. Responsibilities of a foster home include regular day-to-day care (feeding, grooming, exercise), basic training, and plenty of playtime and snuggling. Everyone benefits. The foster volunteer gets to enjoy time with a special dog and the foster dog has a second chance at becoming a cherished pet.
As a foster home, you provide:
- Love to your foster doberman
- A home environment while your foster waits for their adoptive homes
- Transportation for your foster animal to vet appointments, adoption events, or meet and greets
- Training and socializing for your foster animal
- Information and updates to Doberman Rescue Minnesota about your foster dog